Window Screen Replacement
Window Screen Replacement in Colorado Springs, CO
Window screen replacement is fast and affordable. The window rescreening process is simple:
- We evaluate your screens to see if the frames are worth keeping. They usually are.
- We remove the old window screen material and the spline (foam or vinyl) that seals it to the frame
- We cut new spline and window screen mesh to fit the dimensions of your window
- We install the new spline and window screen mesh
- We trim any excess material
If your frames do not require replacement, an entire home’s screens can be replaced in just a few hours.
Window Screen Materials
Window screen materials are made of aluminum, fiberglass, polyester, galvanized steel and other specialty fabrics. We choose the right materials based on the specific application.
- Insect screen material is considered the most cost effective solution
Heavy duty screen material can be used where your animals like to lean on or scratch at the screen
- Specialty screen materials can be used in more decorative applications where colors and styles are important
Screen Spline Material
Screen splines are made of foam or vinyl. There are a couple spline styles as well:
- Round spline can be used in most applications
- Flat spline is better for filling large frame gaps
Colorado Springs, CO